The rains didn’t arrive as predicted yesterday so Buddy, Bella and I decided to mix it up and take a walk through Richmond’s Hollywood Cemetery. Its a large, sprawling cemetery that overlooks the city of Richmond and the James River. Opened in 1849, it’s layout is garden style and it was named for the holly trees dotting the property. Hollywood Cemetery is the final resting place to U.S. Presidents James Monroe and John Tyler, Confederate President Jefferson Davis, generals, soldiers and countless Richmond families.
- THE LIES I TOLD Release
- Praise for Don’t Look Now
- NEAR YOU, Released April 13, 2021
- Burn You Twice Featured Excerpt
- Book News for BURN YOU TWICE
- NEVER LOOK BACK Featured Excerpt
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Look in the Gray Trunk
- I SEE YOU Pub Day Giveaway!
- Fall in Love with Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name