Saturday I braved weekend/vacation traffic on I-95 and drove up to Old Town Alexandria. Back in the day, I lived in Alexandria and my next two books Senseless (January 2011) and Merciless (February 2011) are set in the old port city. I am always looking for an excuse to drive up to visit the city and see friends. On this trip, I took an historic walking tour of the waterfront area. The day was hot, hot, hot but the tour was great!
- THE LIES I TOLD Release
- Praise for Don’t Look Now
- NEAR YOU, Released April 13, 2021
- Burn You Twice Featured Excerpt
- Book News for BURN YOU TWICE
- NEVER LOOK BACK Featured Excerpt
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Look in the Gray Trunk
- I SEE YOU Pub Day Giveaway!
- Fall in Love with Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- I SEE YOU EXCERPT: Putting a Face to the Name